Bag Packaging for Household Products
Advanced machinery and materials for a wide variety of household product bagging applications from cleaning products and kitchen utensils to appliance manuals, spare parts and kits.
If you’re packaging parts for a new appliance or modular furniture, then you know you need a cost-effective and flexible solution for manuals, warranty cards, spare parts and assembly kits. Bagging is the most efficient packaging method for these small but important components, and special poly films offer protection against handling, moisture, corrosion and other damaging elements.
Automated Packaging Systems offers bagging solutions that include a wide range of machines and materials suitable for hand load to fully automatic packaging of a variety of product types, sizes and kits. Direct-to-bag, inline printing of barcodes, graphics and text are ideal for product identification, while pre-printing in up to 10-colors can set your retail household products apart from others on the shelves.
Some of the products are customers are packaging today include:
- Rags, mop heads, sponges, wipes and other cleaning supplies
- Oven mitts, pot holders and kitchen utensils
- Assembly parts
- Spare parts
- Manuals and inserts
Learn more about our AutoSleeve stretch sleeve label solutions for bottle packaging.
Flexible bag packaging systems with fast and easy changeover and next-bag-out printing to eliminate waste
Our Autobag® and SidePouch® bag packaging systems improve productivity and increase capacity by integrating with your existing production line and automating the packaging process. Whether your application is best suited to a low to mid-volume tabletop model, or to a high-speed, custom packaging system, we have a solution for your operation.
Every system we manufacture is built for flexibility and ease of use. With a wide range of machine accessories to choose from, including printing, counting, weighing, conveying and kitting, our systems are designed to improve throughput and efficiency.
Other machinery features include:
- Product and bag changeover is made simple with no tooling requirements and built-in job storage and recall
- Easy to use AutoTouch™ operator interface
- Inline imprinting for barcodes, branding and other product identification
- Next-bag-out printing that is ideal for short production runs and frequent changeovers
- Small footprint to free up valuable production space
- Vertical or horizontal filling
High-quality, durable films to meet the needs of the household product industry
Genuine Autobag and SidePouch bags are available in a wide range of materials and special features for the household product market. Several high strength films offer the durability needed for heavy handling, while others offer features made for retail shelves. Our vast line of bag material features includes:
- Barrier protection against moisture, grease and odors
- UV and corrosion resistant films
- Tear and puncture resistant films
- High clarity retail films
- Laminations to protect printed instructions and product identification
See our full line of Films by Type for all our available materials or Contact Us for more information.
Durable poly bags with available custom printing and other special features for branding and product identification
Our materials are system matched to our machines, ensuring your operation runs at peak performance. From appliance manuals and replacement parts and kits, to cleaning and plumbing supplies, we have the perfect bag packaging solution for your household products.
- Bag sizes from 2” x 2” to 22” x 36”
- Stand-up pouches
- Reclosable zippers, hanger holes, compartments, etc.
- Easy open perforations
- Choose from plain or custom printed bags in up to 10-colors
- Built-in headers for pegboard and point-of-purchase displays
- Large inventory of In Stock Bags for easy ordering and fast delivery
Our interest in your success goes far beyond the sale. We believe in providing our customers with world-class support services so they can achieve and maintain peak packaging performance. We partner with you to solve your packaging problems and keep up with changing demands. Our factory-trained and direct support services include:
- Custom Engineering and Integration
- Product Applications Testing
- Bag Graphics Design Support
- Customer Service Support
- Technical Phone Support
- Factory Service
- Field Service Engineers
- Customer Maintenance Training
- Customizable Preventive Maintenance Agreements
- Financing and Payment Options
- Custom loyalty rewards with our Systems Advantage™ program