Bag Packaging Solutions for Toys
Advanced machinery with inline printing and heavy duty materials for efficient toy bag packaging
Bagging is the most efficient packaging solution for retail toys and multi-product kitting, such as toy assembly kits. Automated Packaging Systems has the flexible machinery solutions and specialized poly materials to improve your packaging productivity and save you money. We have extensive experience working with bulk and retail toy companies and adhere to strict government toy packaging standards for bag thickness and direct-to-bag printed safety warnings.
We also specialize in electronics bag packaging and offer material solutions that protect against conditions that can damage electronics like static, severe weather, UV radiation, oxygen and moisture.
Retail toys commonly have fun, colorful, eye-catching packaging. We have a talented graphics, art and imaging team to help you create one-of-a-kind packaging. We can make your toys stand out from the competition with custom printed bag graphics in up to 10 colors to highlight your brand, or print directly to the bag with inline imprinters that fit right onto our machines.
Whether you need plain packaging for case orders going to distribution and retail centers, or eye-catching retail packaging that makes your product stand out from the crowd, our vast line of packaging systems and materials can help you accomplish your objectives.
A few toys our customers are packaging today include:
- Action figures
- Game pieces
- Builder kits
- Electronic toys
- Small to large toy assembly kits
High-speed, accurate and flexible bag packaging with inline printing for easy organization, inventory and display
Our Autobag® and SidePouch® bag packaging systems improve productivity and increase capacity by integrating with your existing production line and automating the packaging process. Whether your application is best suited to a low to mid-volume tabletop model, or to a high-speed, custom packaging system, we have a solution for your toy packaging operation.
Every system we manufacture is built for flexibility and ease of use. With a wide range of machine accessories to choose from, including printing, counting, weighing, conveying and kitting, our systems are designed to improve throughput and efficiency.
Other machinery features include:
- Product and bag changeover is made simple with no tooling requirements and built-in job storage and recall
- Easy to use AutoTouch™ operator interface
- Inline imprinting for barcodes and other product identification
- Next-bag-out printing that is ideal for short production runs and frequent changeovers
- Small footprint to free up valuable production space
- Vertical or horizontal filling
High-quality, durable films that meet the strict government standards of the toy industry
Genuine Autobag and SidePouch bags are available in a wide range of materials and sizes with special features that are ideal for the retail toy market. Several high strength films offer the durability needed for heavy handling, while others offer high clarity for retail shelves. Our vast line of bag material features includes:
- Bag sizes from 2” x 2” to 22” x 36”
- Tear and puncture resistant films
- Anti-static bags
- High clarity retail film
- Matte or gloss finish films
- UV, moisture and corrosion protection
- Laminations to protect printed instructions and product identification
See our full line of Films by Type for all our available materials or Contact Us for more information.
Plain and custom poly bags for a variety of toy industry packaging needs
Retail toys commonly have fun, colorful, eye-catching packaging. We have a talented graphics, art and imaging team to help you create one-of-a-kind bag designs that stand out from the crowd. Or choose from a variety of plain films ideal for master packing.
Our materials are system matched to our machines, ensuring that your operation runs at peak performance. From toys to assembly parts and kits, we have the perfect solution for your product.
- High-resolution printing of graphics, barcodes, QR codes and text in up to 10-colors
- Bag sizes from 2” x 2” to 22” x 36”
- Reclosable zippers, hanger holes, compartments, etc.
- Built-in headers for point-of-purchase displays
- Large inventory of In Stock Bags for easy ordering and fast delivery
Our interest in your success goes far beyond the sale. We believe in providing our customers with world-class support services so they can achieve and maintain peak packaging performance. We partner with you to solve your packaging problems and keep up with changing demands. Our factory-trained and direct support services include:
- Custom Engineering and Integration
- Product Applications Testing
- Bag Graphics Design Support
- Customer Service Support
- Technical Phone Support
- Factory Service
- Field Service Engineers
- Customer Maintenance Training
- Customizable Preventive Maintenance Agreements
- Financing and Payment Options
- Custom loyalty rewards with our Systems Advantage™ program